Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Friday, April 29, 2011

April Sketch and Color Throwdown #139



I love the vibrancy of these colors  and I wanted to have a go at the sketch at Sketch For You To Try over at http://iheart2stamp.com/2011/04/02/april-sketch-for-you-to-try/ I also want to use the colors from the Color Throwdown #139 Challenge at http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/04/color-throwdown-139.html . There are 5 colors we are to use this week and I am happy that I was able to use all 5 colors. Thanks for looking...Have a Blessed weekend.

Ink: Su: Certainly Celery, Really Rust, Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Aged Mahogany. Pealed Paint.
Stamps: Hero Arts: Petite Messages. SU: French Script
Paper: SU: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, K& Company: Ancestry. The Paper Co: Mango. PSX: Curried Velum. Bazzill, Celery Green
General Supplies: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. Spellbinders: Label # 21, Fancy Tags. Sizzix: Flourish Die, Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die, Glitter Glue. SU: Jeweled Pearl Basic.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Inga! Love the gorgeous tattered floral and the flourish! The dry embossed panel behind the flower looks like copper -- love it! Fantastic take on the April SFYTT. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the shabby flower and sparkly flourish! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete