Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Friday, May 6, 2011

It’s About A Birthday, Mojo Monday 189 - CONTEST

My youngest granddaughter is turning 4. I can’t believe where the time has gone. This little one is such a kick in the pants. She is the happiest little twirly girl, who loves to dress up in Tutu's, Costumes and Twirly skirts. She told her mom the other day, Mom everything is better with sparkles, so this Sparkly card is for her.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/




Ink: Su: Basic Black
Stamps: Lil’ Inker Designs stamp set
Paper: The Paper Co, Creative Passions Paper, Coredinations K& Company: Valentine SU: Pink Passion, Heidi Grace Design Paper
General Supplies:  Spellbinders Oval, Scallop Oval , Big Scallop Circle, Lil’ Inker Designs:  Pinwheels Die, Cotton Braiding Cord, Wilton Lollipop sticks. Cotton Floss, Jewels, Buttons, SU: Border Punch Adhesive Dots.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Such a gorgeous use of that pinwheel die! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That pinwheel is a delightful accent!

    ReplyDelete