Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

With Heartfelt Sympathy - May Sketch at iheart2stamp.com

Creating a sympathy card is a bittersweet experience for a creative person. Of course being able to design and make a card is very rewarding, but knowing someone’s loved one has passed away and that’s why the card is being made is a sad thing. So while making Sympathy Cards I use that opportunity to pray for the families that are going through this difficult time.

Ink: Tim Holtz: Tattered Rose, Bundled Sage
Paper: SU: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Anna Griffin Paper.
General Supplies:  Spellbinders Beaded Circle & Circle Dies, SU: 2 Step Bird Punch, Jewels Basic Pearls, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Glitter Glue, Dimensional Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment