Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Felt Flower Card for Coleen

This card is for one of my Crafty friends Coleen. I saw this darling felt flower on a card and wanted to try my hand at creating one. when I did so checking I found out it was created using  the Fringe Flower Die from Lil’ Inker Designs which I didn't have. They have a great Tutorial so check it out at http://shoplilinker.blogspot.com/p/fringe-flower-die-tutorial.html From looking at it I was able to create my own strip of felt using scissors,a little more time consuming so if you are going to be making a number of these buy the die.


Ink: SU:  Basic Black.

Stamps: Verve Stamps: Hope Blooms 
Paper: SU: Whisper White, Going Grey, Basic Black. GCD Studios: Sweet Surrender. 
General Supplies: SU: Photo Corners Punch, Recollections Adhesives Rhinestones, Mullberry Paper Flower. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Adhesive Dots, Dimensional Dots, Crystal Effects, 3/4" Circle Punch, Felt, Sizzix: Dots and Scallops Die and Scissors
Challenges I am submitting this card at:

4 comments:

  1. oooh elegant card, looks lovely, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Inga.Thankyou for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Happy Birthday
    I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete