Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter's Coming

I know it's only March 1st and Easter is still  aways off.  But in our home I just took down Christmas ( I know I'm one of those who's not in a hurry to take down her favorite holiday) So Valentine's  Day gets no recogniton in the form of Decorations and nothing for St Patrick's Day ( I'm Danish not Irish) so of course Easter will get a prolonged display of decorations in our home. Being a Christian, it's such an important holiday to celebrate. I love to decorate the Dining room table in a big display. It's not a place we eat at except for special occasions.

I don't craft like I use to but, I saw this Easter Egg wreath on Pinterest and just had to do it. I made my wreath bigger and used 72 eggs. Cindi Butler has great pictures and instructions. http://cindis.blogspot.com/2009/03/moms-do-some-grass-this-month.html  It was so easy to do so Thank you Cindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment