Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dramatic Father's Day Card Too



I was excited to create this Father's Day card, not only because it's for my son, but also because I am using the Digital papers that I created for my daughter's and my Esty Shop.You can check them out at: https://www.etsy.com/people/kmfriesen?ref=ls_profile I have been creating my own cards for a very long time and more often then not, I was not able to find the papers that I was looking for in the stores. So I taught myself how to use Photoshop and the rest is history. I look at the cards that I create as a Ministry. God has placed me in this life in part to be an encouragement to others.

I will be adding more Papers to our shop, and I will try to also show how I would use them in creating a card. I'm not a scrapbooker ( I had to draw the line somewhere) but these papers would make amazing scrapbook pages too.
Ink:Tim Holtz, Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap.
Stamps: : Stampin Up: Digital Father's Day.
Paper: SU: Whisper White, Basic Black, Captured and Created: Digital Dramatic Circles.
General Supplies:  Spellbinders Die's: Scallop circle. Antiqued Bakers Twine,
K & CO: Metal Art, Stampin Up:CornerPunch, Hardware, 3D  Dimensional Dots,
 Zip Dry. 
Challenges I am submitting this card:
http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2012/06/sketch-169.html

1 comment:

  1. Those little crowns are so fun! So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete