Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thankfull For You

It's my honey of almost 45 years Birthday. Feel so very blessed that the Lord brought us together... I made this card using my Festive Fall papers that I just put up on Etsy. Happy with the way they turned out, and I already sold one. Yeah!



                    Digital Saying

Paper: SU: Cranberry Crisp, Captured & Created: Festive Fall Digital Paper
Ink: SU: Basic Brown, Tim Holtz: Distress Ink, Vintage Photo
Stamps: Tiny Tags
General Supplies:  Sizzix: Ornate Label die # 4, Ribbon,  MFT: Scallop Die, Hemp Cording by Bead Landing, Brad, Ribbon, Zip Drive Dimensional Dots.
Challenges I am submitting this card  at:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/10/mojo-monday-264.html

Here is the link to Festive Fallhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/112974384/festive-fall-digital-paper-pack








No comments:

Post a Comment