Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Friday, August 28, 2015


Give Thanks Burlap Banner Flag, Printable Thanksgiving Banner.
What a great way to decorate your mantle at home for Thanksgiving. Print these Banner Flags on Cardstock, cut them out, string then onto some ribbon or twine and you have a wonderful DIY item to add to your Thanksgiving decorations.
Just added to my Etsy shop, You can view it at:

These were lots of fun to create and I made them with the DIY crowd in mind. As a Printable using PDF files
 I have also created the Give Thanks Banners in a Chalkboard look.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/245893753/diy-give-thanks-chalkboard-banner-flag?ref=listing-shop-header-1

No comments:

Post a Comment