Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Blessings Card

I created this simple but elegant card for a very special friend Adele, we have been friends over 30 years. She has inspired and mentored me in so many different areas of my life.  We are complete opposites in our decorating tastes. I’m a collector and enjoy displaying them all over the house. She likes very simple elegant lines more a minimalist in her tastes. Yet we have found common ground through our faith and love of the Lord.

Stamp: Elegant Cross by Rubber Stampede, Computer Designed saying.
Ink: SU: Sahara Sand
Paper:  SU: Sahara Sand, Whisper White. Computer Designed Paper.
General Supplies: Glitter Glue, Rhinestones Gems, Sheer Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sm. Hole Punch, Spellbinders Label 4 Dies and Martha Steward Border Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment