Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby wipes technique JUGS79

My very first challenge, Yahoo, I’m getting my feet wet.
 "Just Us Girls" Challenge: Baby wipes technique. You can learn how to do this fun technique at SplitcoastStampers HERE. Messy but fun (next time I will wear gloves)
List of supplies:
 Paper: SU: Glossy White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive. Recollections cardstock: Turquoise. Bazzill - Bling Sugar Daddy.
Ink: Adirondack Ink- Lettuce, Stream, Carmel. StazOn - Timber Brown.
Stamps: SU Elegant Ornaments, Versatile Verses
General  Supplies: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Su Textured impressions embossing folder, Mini Vintage Tags, Jewels Basic Pearls, Scallop Border Punch. Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job with this week's Jugs technique. I love your 3 panel layout and the colors are amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with this weeks challenge your colors are just beautiful and the layout rocks!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete