Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Friday, April 8, 2011

Three Little Words

This is a Thank You card that I hand carried to Monterey last weekend in appreciation for a great weekend with friends, I made a paper tissue flower for my card Inspired by the Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial by MONA PENDLETON OF CupCakesCreations using the Spellbinders Scalloped Circles dies.http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/ Love her Blog


The supplies I used

Stamp: SU Three Little Words
Paper: K&Company DP, SU Baja Breeze Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel generic tissue paper
Ink: SU Rust & Carmel tones for flower, Chocolate Chip, Tim Holtz Distress
Accessories: Labels 4, Scalloped circle dies, Metallic ribbon Rhinestone brad, Stickles Glitter glue, SU Sizix Texture background BossKut Daisy leaf, Martha Steward Border punch,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment