Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Butterfly CardCR84FN Color Challenge


I Love Love these colors, so I had to play, but I couldn’t fine any of these colors in my stash of paper,so I created my own Personal Designer Paper. I think the colors came out great for this challenge
Stamps: SU: HB
Ink: SU: Cool Caribbean. Stampin Write Marker, Baja Breeze.
Paper: SU: Cool Caribbean, Very Vanilla. PCP.


General Supplies: Big Sizzix scallop, Marvy Tag Punch, Ribbon, Martha Steward Butterfly Punches. K & Company: Watercolor Bouquet, Layered Accents, Glitter Glue, Rhinestone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper you created Inga! Those butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is just beautiful! The paper you've made are fab and so are the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete