Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Manly card

I don’t know about you, but it’s seems like it’s always hard to come up with a Masculine themed card. I have 5 guys that I send a card to every January so I am always on the lookout for an idea. For this card I was inspired by Clownmom at Splitcoast Stampers FS202 a Clockwork Blue and Brown_lb
Stamps: Su: Artifacts & a HB greeting
Paper:  SU: Basic Black, Retired DSP & Khaki Cardstock. Script cream colored paper.
Ink: SU: Basic Black, Tim Holtz distress Ink: Frayed Burlap.
General Supplies: Button, Twine, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment