Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Saturday, June 25, 2011

All Things Grow With Love - CR84FN Color Challenge 32

This was a fun card to create, wasn’t sure when I started out how I wanted it to look. I knew I wanted to use the so cute K & Co Felt Flower stickers but I also wanted to play along with Viva la Verve! June Week 4 sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. So my card needed to incorporate Verve Stamps.  I liked the end results. Thanks for checking out my blog. VLVJun2011, http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/cr84fn32.html
Ink: Su: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Whisper

Stamps: Verve: Hope Blooms, Bloom & Grow, Papertrey: Borders & Corners Ovals,

Paper: SU: Cool Caribbean, Whisper. White Barely Banana, Retired DSP, Heidi Swapp: Love Notes
General Supplies: SU: Watercolor Pencils MFT: Die Namics, Scallop Ribbon Border, Marvy, Scalloped Oval, Spellbinders: Label 5, Cuttlebug: Embossing Folder, 5Petal Flower Stash, Glitter Brads, Ribbon, K & Co: Felt Flower, Inkssential Glossy Accents, Dimensional Dots.

3 comments:

  1. Inga this is just lovely, those sweet flowers give it a bit of whimsy! I also want to add that I enjoyed the quote you have on the left. God is number one in my life and I thank him daily. Blessings to you and your family ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Inga! All those flowers look wonderful and such a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - love the flowers, particularly the felt one! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete