Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Monday, July 4, 2011

“Praying for You” Card – I Heart 2 Stamp July Sketch JUGS92

A Husband of a dear friend of mine is in the Hospital, it’s pretty serious but we are hoping and praying for the best. This card was created using digital papers that I have on my computer, I also created the saying since I didn’t have the right stamp.
For the month of July the gals over at I Heart 2 Stamp have come up with a great sketch that I used for this card. Why does it seem you never have the right button for the papers that you want to use when you are creating a card. So I saw this video on making your own buttons out of paper, they are great fun. You can check it out here at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/paperbuttons/ http://iheart2stamp.com/category/sfytt2011/
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Stormy Sky

Stamps: Digital

Paper: Stash: Dark Blue, Papers from Lindsay Jane Designs

General Supplies: SU: ¾” Circle Punch, EK Success 1 1/16” Circle Punch, , Spellbinders: Circle Dies, Scor-Pal, Twine, Inkssential Glossy Accents, Dimensional Dots.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear Inga! You have DONE it, AGAIN! This card is WONDERFUL!!! I'm sorry to hear about your friend's husband, but this card will CERTAINLY soothe her heart... Such beautiful work! I hope you had fun making these darling buttons - they are stunning! Thanks for sharing your AMAZING work, once again, with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inga! Your buttons are completely fabulous!! WOW! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons you created, Inga! They are the perfect embellishments for your gorgeous card :] I'm sorry to hear that you have an occasion for this type of card, but hopefully the power of prayer will help your friend's husband recover swiftly ♥

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete