Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Belated Birthday - Card Patterns # 133

Wow! How time flyes when you are having fun. Its been awhile since I posted a card. That explains why I am posting a Belated Birthday card.

 I have actually been spending most of my spare time designing Christmas Cards for my daughters photography business. She likes to offer unique cards to her clients. You can check out our site at http://korifriesen.com/capturedandcreated/

http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/  

Stamps: Digital

Paper: SU: Bordering Blue,Chocolate Chip, Retired DSP,  Stash, Kraft    

General Supplies: SU: Circle Punch , Ribbon, Marvy Circle Scallop Punches, Ribbon,  Dimensional Dots

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooooo, lovely friend! This card is positively SMASHING! {So much affection for THAT paper! Yipeee!} I sure am glad you were inspired to create with this sketch and share your GLORIOUS output with Card Patterns... Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete