Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For Kynsleigh's Birthday - MOJO Monday 207

This card is for my niece's little girl. My niece Kristi  was a California girl who now lives in West Virigina and has a cute little accent. We don't get to see them very often but they are in our hearts always. Happy Birthday Kynsleigh, you are getting to be such a big girl. http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2011/09/mojo-monday-207.html

Ink: SU:  Basic Black.

Stamps: SU: Friendly Phrases
 
Paper: SU: Certainly Celery,Whisper White, Retired DSP.
 
General Supplies: SU: Border Punch, K & Company: Grand Adhesives,Hopscotch. Glitter Glue, Opaque White Pen,
Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Adhesive Dots, Dimensional Dots  & Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment