Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For Abby-MOJO248


This card is for my neice's daughter Abby. She has the most beautiful curly long blonde hair. She is a real CUPCAKE cutie, who happens to be a Karate champ.

Ink: Stampin Up: Pixi Pink,
Stamps: : Stampin Up: Hostess, Happy Birthday Wishes.
Paper: SU: Whisper White,  Raspberry Cordial Stack by Paperage Stampin Up:  Old Olive.
General Supplies:  Spellbinders Scallop Oval Die. MFT: Scallop Border Die.
Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensional Dots, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Dots, Papertrey: Borders and Corners-Ovals,Stickety-Doo-Da; By American Greetings
 Zip Dry.
Challenges I am submitting this card at: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/07/mojo-monday-248.html

No comments:

Post a Comment