Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Aloha



It's been awhile, hasn't it. My life has been busy with working on creating albums and papers for our Esty site but  I also had the privilege of going on vacation with my family for 2 weeks in Hawaii. It was one of those Bucket List things that I have been wanting to do for such a long time.
 We rented a property right on the water and with 10 grand kids and 8 adults it was perfect for us.


Here is what we saw every night from our patio. So Beautiful
In the early morning some of us would get up at low tide and go and look for sea glass. It was a fun adventure.
Here is the sea glass that I found along with some of my other little treasures. I made a Sea Glass Scape on my kitchen table. It takes me back to Hawaii every time I look at it and that brings a smile to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment