Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Remembrance Garden Pot

 This summer I had the privilege of taking part in an 11 day Study Tour of Israel with the Well Church I made this miniature remembrance garden pot when I got  home with all my stones, shells and sea glass from our trip. 
Israel has an even greater place in my heart after this trip. I was so blessed to be apart of it. To walk the land, study the sites, be in Gods word daily,to experience the diverse cultures, to take all that in plus getting to know some amazing fellow travelers has changed me! Shalom!

“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’Numbers 6:24-26




No comments:

Post a Comment