Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Simply Christmas: Mega Digital Paper Pack Collection

Yep, I've been singing and humming Christmas songs while everywhere I look it's Halloween Decorations and Pumpkins. Been wanting to created a new fresh and fun digital Christmas paper pack for awhile. So over the weekend besides grand kids football and soccer games I came up with this set that I call Simply Christmas. Now on to creating a Coordinating Element Set...
 This set is  on sale at Etsy.
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/165669018/simply-christmas-mega-digital-paper-pack? 

No comments:

Post a Comment