Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my Blog. This is where I will be letting my creative juices flow. You never know what you will find here since I am a woman who is not defined by only one Expression, I have many.......

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Simply Christmas 36-Elements/Clipart Designer Scrapbook Kit

I've come to the conclusion that it's easier creating Papers then Elements. It has taken one whole week for me to create the  Simply Christmas 36-Elements/Clipart Designer Scrapbook Kit. But I am very happy with how they turned out. Over the years I have shopped at my local craft stores for my Card making supplies so needless to say I have my own craft store in my home. This last year I have been purposeful to not buy anything new and use up  some of my supplies, which I have enjoyed doing. But now I find that instead of using papers and embellishment from my store I find myself wanting to create my own papers an now elements. So go figure. 

 Of course all our products can be purchased from our ETSY SHOP https://www.etsy.com/people/kmfriesen?ref=si_pr


No comments:

Post a Comment